Welcome!
Read some words, view some photos or listen to some tunes...
even when real life gets in the way


Monday, May 10, 2010

Student of life lecturing herself

As I learn lessons of the heart in this life, one thing always rings loud and true to me: Life is short. Unfortunately, I am finding that out more and more as beautiful people I know and love are facing things that challenge their existence on this earth. I write this with tears in my eyes.

Since life is short and finite, we must: do the things that make us happy, let our hearts sing and feel the way they want to (free of guilt), take hate and anger out of our lives and vocabulary, tell the people we love how we feel about them (you don't know if you will see them again) and always try to be our authentic selves.

Note to self: I will keep reminding myself to do these things and to keep the tears at bay.

No comments:

Post a Comment