Welcome!
Read some words, view some photos or listen to some tunes...
even when real life gets in the way


Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I got news...you never got to go old


Although I am under the weather this week with a cold, I am getting more and more excited for the HOT summer and what music it will bring. Summerfest is on my brain and plenty of other outdoor shows.

After jammin out to the classic "Stranglehold" I just learned yesterday that Ted Nugent is headlining at Waukesha County Fair this year and I think I'm going to have to see him. Rock bluesy guitar like that is getting more rare and precious. Yes, I am still the rocker girl and probably always will be.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:52 AM

    'Hey, Baby', want to 'Wango-ze-Tango', w/ 'Gonzo'? Go for a ride in my 'Terminus El Dorado' & have a 'Free-for-all'? Great fun music!
    I remember Stranglehold.

    ReplyDelete