Welcome!
Read some words, view some photos or listen to some tunes...
even when real life gets in the way


Thursday, March 04, 2010

Strangely comforting

There is a reason some are not in my future. I can deal. All I can do is just be myself and experience the positive energy from those who have so much to share.

There are angels that have come to into my life recently, I know that now. In the most painful of times, I am grateful and comforted with their love and strength and pure kindness. I know that I will do better than survive. I will be ever more stronger and kind for them when they need me most.



2 comments:

  1. I know this song has been covered dozens of times, but I have always gravitated towards Jeff Buckley's interpretation--I think he really manages to portray the emotions associated with the words so very well. I had never seen the video until now, though--thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very eerie, just as I'm looking at your page at Alterra they are playing the Michael MacDonald version of Hallelujah.

    ReplyDelete