Welcome!
Read some words, view some photos or listen to some tunes...
even when real life gets in the way


Thursday, December 16, 2010

Paying my dues

It seems to happen often during this season -- car issues, expensive repairs, etc. Last year I certainly paid my dues. Sure enough, this week my furnace breaks and I get a flat tire on my car and have discovered my car is going through oil too. Sometimes being a grown up, especially one who is completely on her own in the middle of winter, sucks ass.

But I am the independent woman in my life who can handle it and take on anything so universe, have some more challenges for me? BRING IT. I will rise above.

1 comment:

  1. I hear you on the car problems--I just sunk about $1,000 cumulatively into my own now, and I am sure there is more to come. Merry Christmas to me.

    ReplyDelete