Welcome!
Read some words, view some photos or listen to some tunes...
even when real life gets in the way


Sunday, September 27, 2009

On the menu this week

This week I will make Cashew Chicken and Pork Tenderloin with Morel-Calvados sauce. I have never cooked with Morels before - should be fun and interesting. And Calvados... mmm I can't promise I won't drink some :)

I have made some discoveries recently -- I am preferring French cooking lately and I think it's because of the buttah...it's my weakness.

I'm craving long rides on my bike like never before but the weather isn't cooperating so much. And man, that sun goes down fast now.

For some odd reason, I've lost weight without doing anything different in my normal workouts. I like it when that happens.

I've added a couple of tunes by Til Tuesday - an old band from the 80s. I'm really digging Aimee Mann's voice. She's doing some good stuff on her own these days.


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:04 PM

    Delicious. I will be right over.

    Jon

    ReplyDelete