Welcome!
Read some words, view some photos or listen to some tunes...
even when real life gets in the way


Monday, March 02, 2009

No disappointment here

I'm digging U2's new song, Unknown Caller.

There seems to be mixed reviews of U2's new album, No Line on the Horizon.

I think a lot of albums get this kind of coverage, especially those that are transitional risks like this one. It's like the old adage of being resistant to change. Many need time to warm up to new music, especially new work by greats who have a history of pleasing most. The bar is always high.

Me? I like what I hear so far. I won't hesitate to make purchases for my iPod as soon as I'm able.

As usual, our friends from Ireland do not disappoint.

1 comment:

  1. Seriously, the new profile shot looks like an album cover. That is Fleetwood Mac worthy. :)

    ReplyDelete